We find financing solutions to help you get projects accomplished.
Success Capital helps small businesses throughout California secure favorable fixed rate financing for real estate projects and equipment. Since our founding in 1986, we have helped over 400 companies with loans for projects and refinances totaling over $121 million, and helped to create over 4,000 jobs.
As a Certified Development Corporation (CDC), we are a nonprofit company specifically established for the purpose of assisting small and medium-sized businesses in securing favorable, long-term financing to support the growth of a healthy business environment and job creation. We work with the Small Business Administration (SBA) and other lending partners to provide loans to businesses seeking real estate and equipment acquisition or refinancing with fixed-rates.
Our dependable, trustworthy and expert team brings extensive experience, top-notch customer service, creativity and attention to detail to help find a smooth path to obtaining funding. With our years of specific 504/SBA experience, we have an in depth understanding of what it takes to carry a borrower’s idea and application through SBA approval and funding.
We provide banks with a positive financing alternative which allows them to have confidence in the process and say “yes” to a borrower’s financing needs. We view our role as a trusted advisor and lending partner, and we will work to make sure the process is as smooth and efficient as possible.
Our Executive Team
Our Board of Directors
- Paul W. Caruso, President & CEO Caruso Shopping Center
- Kurtis Clark, Executive Director, Central CA SBDC Network
- Matt Foraker, Vice President Yosemite Division Manager, Yosemite Bank
- Daniel Garcia, Regional Vice President, Tri Counties Bank
- Elizabeth (EJ) Jones, Retired, Tuolumne County Economic Development
- Dick Monteith, Supervisor, Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors
- Michael Rodrigues, EVP Chief Credit Officer, Oak Valley Community Bank
- Eric Tobias, SVP Business Banking, F&M Bank
- Dennis E. Wilson, Owner, Horizon Consulting Services
- Diane Correia, Realtor, Director of Commercial Development River Islands