The Stanislaus County Revolving Loan Fund provides loans designed as gap financing to meet the capital needs of eligible Stanislaus County businesses. The intent of the RLF program is to provide assistance to businesses that create full-time jobs and thereby enhance the county’s overall economic base. As borrowers make payments on RLF loans, the funds are returned to the loan pool so they can help finance other projects.
Use of Funds
- Operating capital
- Machinery and equipment purchase
- Acquisition of land and buildings
- Building Expansion
- Loans from $30,000 to $175,000
- Term: 3 to 10 years or up to 20 on real estate
- Job creation
- Credit-worthiness of the applicant
- Adequate collateral
- Business debt ratio minimum 4 to 1
- Debt Service Coverage of 1.20x or more
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application forms.