Small Businesses can Refinance Commercial Mortgages and Other Business Debt
You can lighten your monthly debt payments and access equity trapped in commercial real estate holdings by refinancing conventional real estate loans under the SBA 504 loan program.
Under the program available through Success Capital, small businesses can take advantage of below-market, fixed interest rate refinancing with repayment terms up to 25 years for up to 90% of the appraised value of commercial real estate property without the requirements of expansion. Borrowers may also refinance eligible business operating expenses.
To be eligible, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Debt must have been in place for more than 2 years
- No late payments in excess of 30 days for the past 12 months
- Up to 90% LTV based on appraisal of real estate and/or equipment (other assets can be pledged, if needed, to meet a shortfall)
- Up to 85% LTV if cash-out business operating expenses are included
- Cash-out portion cannot exceed 25% of the overall project cost
- Same institution debt can be included
- Multiple loans can be included
Loans made under the 504 Debt Refinancing Program are 504 loans and are subject to all applicable SBA 504 Loan Program requirements.